Friday, July 27, 2012

The Mixtape.

"3 Libras" -- A Perfect Circle
"Nighttime" -- Tracey Thorn
"Live to Tell" -- Madonna
"I Want You" -- Madonna/Massive Attack
"Inertia Creeps" -- Massive Attack
"Pink Panther" -- Eigenart
"Miss You" -- Trentemoller
"That's As Close As I'll Get to Loving You" -- Aaron Tippin
"Dreaming" -- Aurora (Goldtrix Remix)
"Strangelove" -- Depeche Mode
"Nite and Day" -- Al B. Sure
"Heartbreaker" -- Bee Gees and Dionne Warwick
"Dare to Fall in Love" -- Brent Bourgeois
"I Just Don't Think I'll Ever Get Over You" -- Colin Hay
"Time After Time" -- Cyndi Lauper
"Break My Fall" -- DJ Tiesto and BT
"Come Undone" -- Duran Duran
"Barely Breathing" -- Duncan Sheik
"Wonderful" -- Adam Ant
"Amazing" -- George Michael
"Love and Anger" -- Kate Bush
"Something About You" -- Level 42
"Not Me" -- Lo Pro
"Butterflies" -- Michael Jackson
"You're Not Alone" -- Olive (ATB Remix)
"Fortress" - Pinback
"Sunrise" -- Simply Red

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Help me help you help me help you.